Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sassy Aprons- Things I love!


​I'm so excited to become an affiliate for Jessie Steel! I absolutely just adore their products. Jessie Steel makes many cute, girly, feminine aprons that are actually apparel not just any old apron. I can't wait for ya'll to see all the neat things they have. They actually carry pajamas, oven mitts, mommy and me apron sets, etc. Just so many cute things!!! If ya'll play your cards right we might even have to giveaway one of these beauties before too long. I've got my eye on several different styles. Not sure which I'll go for first. Here are a few of my favorites!
 
 


This is the cottage rose collection! Isn't it adorable! You cant help but smile if you were cooking in this!



is is the Courtney style in Zebra. These are very cool products!​ For "Z" ultimate hostess! Zebra print with pink bias, removable pink flower, and ruffled bottom. Functional front pocket with pink button and fully adjustable ties at neck and waist.
Or I really love the color and style of the Josephine.. this is so girly and feminine. It would go great with my lipstick . I think the hubs wouldn't mind a stay in date night with this little apron! ​

I'd love to hear which is your favorite! today I'm working on art. So we are eating leftovers. It's all good. I got the go ahead from the hubster! Stay Sassy ya'll​

No comments:

Post a Comment