Thursday, September 6, 2012

Angel's Best Ribeye Marinade

 
Over Labor Day hubs and I had some awesome ribeyes. Of course many of you know this cause I made a great post about it. Then today I accidentally deleted it. So as you can imagine I'm not a happy camper. I've got pins everywhere and links galore that aren't going anywhere now. So quickly here is the worlds best steak rub. Simple Easy and FAB!​


Grab some nice juicy ribeyes, not too fatty but with good marbling​. Wash and pat dry. Lay on something flat. Get out what you are gonna need. Meat Tenderizer, paprika, garlic powder, smokehouse black pepper, mesquite smoke seasoning, hickory salt, olive oil.

 
Ingredients:
2 marbled beautiful ribeyes​
meat tenderizer​
garlic powder​
pinch of sugar​
hickory salt​
mesquite seasoning
paprika​
smokehouse black pepper​
emeril's essence​
Olive oil.

Directions:

Wash ribeyes, pat dry. Sprinkle each steak generously with spices, one at a time. Then rub in. Drizzle with olive oil. Then turn over, repeat. Marinate covered up to 4 hours. I've found that for us the perfect amount of time is 2 hours then take out of fridge to get room temp. Heat grill to 300. Spray nonstick cooking oil on clean grates and place steaks​ on grill. For well done do 7 mins on each side, turning 90 degree angle to get nice sear marks. I like mine medium. I do it 4 on one side, turning at 2 mins then flipping at 4 min mark and cook another 4. Cover with foil to let juices redistribute. Serve with baked potato and roasted asparagus.


No comments:

Post a Comment