Thursday, September 13, 2012

Animal print dinnerware


​Today I thought I'd share with you all some of the things I just adore. One of them is animal print. I know .. it's hoochie but I never tire of it. Leopard and zebra just make me happy. While browsing the web today I found these really cool plates and just loved them. They would definitely make that peanut butter and jelly take a walk on the wild side. The price is really reasonable too!

                                                     ZEBRA PLATES FROM TARGET



I love melamine plates. I know..but they are glossy, shiny, light weight and no chipping. This plate, Mosaic by French Bull is fabulous. I love love love it. Gonna keep watching for these to go on sale. Love the color. How could you not enjoy a meal off of these? Especially chick food. Like pasta !​
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok girls.. time to call it a day. I hope you like the functionality of the site so far. We will be having our first contest on fb soon so if you aren't a fan yet like me at the sassy stove over there. Night ya'll. It's time to make supper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment